70+ chart types and variations. From the commonly used Line, Bar, Area, Pie to those more “field-specific charts” such as Candlestick, Open-High-Low-Close and Contour.
- Standard: Line (Strip), Bar, Area, Pie, Fast Line, Point (Scatter), Bubble, Arrow, Gantt, Shape, Horiz. Line, Horiz. Bar, Horiz. Area
- Financial: Candle OHLC, Renko, Kagi, Point and Figure, Volume, Darvas Boxes, EquiVolume
- Statistical: Error, Error Bar, High-Low, Histogram, Horiz. Histogram, Box-Plot, Horiz. Box-Plot, Violin, Horiz. Violin, Beeswarm, Horiz. Besswarm, Volume Pipe, Funnel (Pipeline), HighLow Line, Ternary, Error Point, Error Point 3D
- Extended: Polar, Radar, Polar Bar, Bezier, Donut, Smith, Pyramid, Map GIS, Organizational Chart,Treemap, Slope, Squarified Map
- 3D: Surface, Contour, Iso-Surface, Color Grid, Waterfall, Triangle Surface, Vector 3D, Tower, Point 3D, Polar Grid, Bubble 3D, Polar Contour
- Other: Bubble Cloud, Line Point, Bar-Join, Bar 3D, Big-Candle, Image Point, Delta Point, Image Bar, Wind-Rose, Rose, Calendar, Tag Cloud