Bug in FastLine Series and plotting Nulls

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
SS

Bug in FastLine Series and plotting Nulls

Post by SS » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:06 pm

When plotting series using FastLine if you mark a plot as null it still draws a line from the Null point to the next valid point not showing a gap in the line. Where as when you switch the SeriesType to csLine there is no line from the NULL point to the next data value.

Any info would be helpful.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:42 am

Yes, the support for Null points in TFastLine Series has been included in the TeeChart Pro v6. You can find one example in the TeeChart Pro v6 Demo Features project under :
Welcome ! -> New Features -> Series -< Fast Line -> Nulls and Stairs.

If you're using the TeeChart Pro v5 a workaround is to use TLineSeries instead of TFastLineSeries.

Josep Lluis Jorge
http://support.steema.com

SS

Post by SS » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:12 pm

Yes that is correct I am using TeeChart Pro v6. This is where I am having the problems I think there is a bug in v6 with the new FastLines and setnull property.

I have a .TEE file that I can send you that shows the problem. When I look at the file as fastline the line from the null point to the next valid point appears when it shouldn't. If I change the seriestype to csLine the issue is resolved. This only appears when there are more than 1 null points in a row.

I have a .TEE file that shows the problem where can I send the file for you to see?

Patrick

SS

Post by SS » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:32 pm

I have placed a .TEE files out on steema.public.attachments.

SS

Post by SS » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:42 pm

test -- ignore this