Pie Chart Size Adjustment?

TeeChart FireMonkey (Windows,OSX,iOS & Android) for Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder (XE5+)
PastorMic

Pie Chart Size Adjustment?

Post by PastorMic » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi,

Been using TDBChart successfully in VCL, and wanted to build the same form in my FMX app. Created the dialogs and charts to be roughly the same size, however, the FMX version of the chart is very small in comparison to the same chart rendered in the VCL version. It's pretty much unusable in its current form.

What is the proper way to make the actual chart itself larger so that it's easier to read?

Thanks.

Mic

PastorMic

Re: Pie Chart Size Adjustment?

Post by PastorMic » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Ok, I found that the issue was related to the size of the labels that describe the pie chart itself. If the label is shorter, the chart size increased. Still wish there was a way to manually set this because even so the chart could be larger within the space of the component's panel.

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pie Chart Size Adjustment?

Post by Yeray » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 am

Hello,

I've checked it has the same behaviour in VCL and FMX. The CircleRect is adjusted to fit the Marks.
If you don't want this to happen, you can hide the Marks and draw them manually at OnAfterDraw event or using TAnnotationTools.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy