Help with Datasource property setting vs VCL

TeeChart FireMonkey (Windows,OSX,iOS & Android) for Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder (XE5+)
PastorMic

Help with Datasource property setting vs VCL

Post by PastorMic » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi,

I will upload two screen grabs to illustrate my issue. I have built a dialog in both VCL and FMX versions (Berlin 10.1) using TDBChart. As far as I can tell, I've set the properties the same in the Series 1 Datasource page. The Labels and Pie drop-downs show the same thing in both platforms. But you can see the difference.

The legends are fine in both screen grabs, but in the FMX version, I want to show the number of givers that each slice of the pie represents rather than the giving range that's shown in the legend.

Does anyone know what property to set that will provide this? I can't seem to find a difference in the way I have the VCL and the FMX versions set up, though I'm sure I've missed something. Any help appreciated.

Mic
Attachments
ChartFMX.JPG
This is the FMX version. Note the labels on the pie itself. I want them to read the number of people in each range rather than display the range.
ChartFMX.JPG (48.78 KiB) Viewed 10992 times
ChartVCL.JPG
This if from VCL - the way it should look.
ChartVCL.JPG (48.33 KiB) Viewed 10991 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with Datasource property setting vs VCL

Post by Yeray » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 am

Hello,

You can force your series marks to show the values instead of showing the labels with the smsValue Style:

Code: Select all

Series1.Marks.Style:=smsValue;
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

PastorMic

Re: Help with Datasource property setting vs VCL

Post by PastorMic » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Perfect! Thanks so much!