Auto-format x-axis with dates

TeeChart for JavaScript for the HTML5 Canvas
jasmine

Auto-format x-axis with dates

Post by jasmine » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi,
I am trying to plot multiple series as lines or areas on the same chart. I am having a problem where dates are spaced with no regard for the time interval between data points. If the first two points are six hours apart, and the second and third are a week apart, it displays the dates equally spaced. I am also having a problem when I try to graph a second line where it uses the date-ticks from the first line even though the dates are different.

1. Can the x-axis automatically format itself to represent the time between points?
2. Can two lines use date-ticks that are different from each other?

Thanks!

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Auto-format x-axis with dates

Post by Yeray » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 am

Hi,
jasmine wrote:1. Can the x-axis automatically format itself to represent the time between points?
Not at this moment. Provide a way to allow having an irregular increment for the axis labels is a feature already present in the wish list to be implemented in future releases (TF77016620).
jasmine wrote:2. Can two lines use date-ticks that are different from each other?
This would be possible with custom labels. This could be a way to also close the above (TF77016620), but not the unique. I'll add a new ticket to explicitly ask for the custom labels (TF77016622).
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy