Cannot include new TeeChart7 head files

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Thomas Klingler
Advanced

Cannot include new TeeChart7 head files

Post by Thomas Klingler » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:58 am

Whenever I compile code using TeeChart7, compiler require manual including a coresponding headfile, even though I add including the TeeChart7 path into Project->Option->directory->Include.

How can I resolve this problem?

TeeChart7 is making me crazy..-.-

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:57 pm

Hi Neil,

make sure also you've the path in the Tools -> Environment Options -> Library tab. Also move the TeeChart paths to the first position.

Thomas Klingler
Advanced

Post by Thomas Klingler » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:43 pm

Even though I moved TeeChart7 path to the first position, I was still asked to assign include path, especially when using 3D Chart(ex, teesufa.hpp).

Please help me again.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:51 pm

Hi Neil,

I think the problem is that the code generated when a 3D series is added to the chart component at design time is referring to "TeeSurfa.h", not "TeeSurfa.hpp". So the compiler chokes because it cannot find the .h file. Changing the reference in the code to hpp and add the include path into the Tools -> Environment Options -> Library tab should work fine.

windmaomao

Post by windmaomao » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:27 am

I had the same problem once a while.
I remember it's due to the conflict between preinstalled version and new version.

I have the problem now again, 'cause I just reinstalled the c++ builder 6. But could't figure out what I did. It drives me crazy.