Problems during instalation

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Lineu

Problems during instalation

Post by Lineu » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:22 pm

I am using D7 and got trouble installing TeeChart Pro v7. What steps should I follow to install it? I could not figure out what packages should be installed... I tried to install DCLTeexx.bpl, DCLTQRxx.bpl, DCLTeeProxx.bpl and DCLTGLxx.bpl, but got several erros. One of them was VCL40 not found... Could you help me?

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:11 pm

Hi,

which error are you getting ?
Most likely the problem is that there are some old TeeChart files on you hard disk. Make sure all the old TeeChart files has been removed before to install the Teechart Pro version.

Lineu

Not work...

Post by Lineu » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:35 pm

I did that, but it does not work. I bougth this product from a re-seller here in Brazil and did not get any manual. So I don't know the steps I should follow to install it. Can you help me on that?

Lineu

It did not work

Post by Lineu » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:25 pm

For example, I tried to install DCLTee74.dpk and got the following error message: Required package VCL40 not found... Any help will be appreciated.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:30 am

Hi Lineu,

ok, first of all, which Delphi version are you using ?
Also, have you ordered the "source code" version ? If so, then I suggest you use the TeeRecompile tool (which is included in the binaries of the "source code" installer) to recompile/install the packages, it will do all the steps for you.
If you're using the TeeChart Pro version without source code then, once it has finish what happens when you open the Delphi ?