Is there Delphi Styles support planned?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Whookie

Is there Delphi Styles support planned?

Post by Whookie » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 am

Hi,
As I'm using Delphi Styles in my latest application I would be interested if you plan to support those in the futur. At the moment I do recoloring with colors from a style but switching styles would require to much more work as some existing colors could be used (eq for a "light" gridline) but they are not so good in other styles....

BTW do you plan to have a bugfix release in the near future (eg. Bug 753 is troubling me a lot)...

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is there Delphi Styles support planned?

Post by Sandra » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:37 am

Hello Whookie,
As I'm using Delphi Styles in my latest application I would be interested if you plan to support those in the futur. At the moment I do recoloring with colors from a style but switching styles would require to much more work as some existing colors could be used (eq for a "light" gridline) but they are not so good in other styles....
Yes, We have already implemented the support for Delphi styles. It will be available from next maintenance release of TeeChart Pro VCL/FMX 2014.
BTW do you plan to have a bugfix release in the near future (eg. Bug 753 is troubling me a lot)...
I'm afraid I can't tell you when the next maintenance release will be published.
Feel free to follow the following channels for new release announcements: this forum, RSS news feed, Twitter and Facebook
And check what's implemented on each new release looking at the public release notes:
https://www.steema.com/versioninfo/vcl

If you are a source code customer we can send you a test version. If that's the case, please send an email to info at steema dot com with your licensing details and a reference to this thread.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum