Marks Arrow head on the Histogram Series not working?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Whookie

Marks Arrow head on the Histogram Series not working?

Post by Whookie » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:16 am

I tried to have a line from my marks in a histogram series but either 'Line' nor 'Solid' nor any of the parameters below seem to do anything...
The intention was to move the text inside the bar and to prevent them from beeing outside of the chart itself (as I clip it). But as it seems the Marks position cann't be changed at all, it stays centered and showing the 'Symbol' does overwrite the label.
histogram_marks.png
histogram_marks.png (47.19 KiB) Viewed 4023 times
In general most of the Marks-functions seem to behave strange at the current state of TChart....

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Marks Arrow head on the Histogram Series not working?

Post by Sandra » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 am

Hello Whookie,

You can add the marks on the bar, if you set the MarksOnBar property to true as do in line code below.

Code: Select all

Series1.MarksOnBar := true;
Also, you can find a complete example in the Demo project, concretely in the Whats's New->New in Series-> Marks on Bar. You find the Demo project in a similar path as next:

%Program Files (x86)%\Steema Software\TeeChart 2014 for RAD XE6\Examples\Tee9New_win32.exe
In general most of the Marks-functions seem to behave strange at the current state of TChart....
Could you explain exactly what marks functionality do you consider strange?

Hoping it will help.
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum