How to install TeeChart VCL in Intraweb

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
BruceEglington

How to install TeeChart VCL in Intraweb

Post by BruceEglington » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi
I have TeeChart 2014, Delphi Pro XE6 and Intraweb XIV and am using a PC with Win 7 64 bit. I need to install the teeChart for Intraweb component but keep getting errors. I have tried posting on the Intraweb forum but get no help so am hoping that somebody at Steema may be able to provide guidance.

I have both the IW140TeeChart9_200 and DCLIW140TeeChart9_200 .dpk files. Both compile okay but when I try to install the DCL file I get an error

The procedure entry point @Iwnativexml@initialization$qqrv could not be located in dynamic link library Intraweb_14_DXE6.bpl

I cannot locate Intraweb_14_DXE6.bpl anywhere on my computer (via Windows Explorer searches) so am wondering whether I should be linking to some other file.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Bruce

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to install TeeChart VCL in Intraweb

Post by Yeray » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:24 am

Hi Bruce,

There's probably a reference in IW140TeeChart9_200.dpk or in DCLIW140TeeChart9_200.dpk pointing to a wrong Intraweb package.
First locate the Intraweb package you have installed in your IDE and make sure the references in the dpk files are correct. You can open the dpk files with the IDE or directly with notepad.
Once you are sure these packages have correct references, try to rebuild them.
Also, you can specify an output path to easily find the compiled packages (bpl, dcu,...).
Then, place the compiled files accordingly and install the dcl*.bpl in the components list.

Here you can find complete instructions about how to prepare, build and install TeeChart for QuickReport, where the same basics apply for TeeChart for Intraweb.

If you still find problems with it, don't hesitate to let us know.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

BruceEglington

Re: How to install TeeChart VCL in Intraweb

Post by BruceEglington » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks
Bruce