Can't Find Tee920.bpi and Tee921.bpi?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Kyle

Can't Find Tee920.bpi and Tee921.bpi?

Post by Kyle » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Hello, my current project uses XE6, and we are porting it to XE7 as soon as TeeChart is successfully installed for both. I have installed both (XE6 and XE7), but when I make an example project to ensure TeeChart works as it should, I get an error when I attempt to install!

For XE6 it says "Unable to find package import: Tee920.bpi", and for XE7 it says the exact same thing except "Tee921.bpi".

It says the installation worked fine (except something about TeeTree at the end). I am installing from the binary installer. However, I checked the paths and neither the includes or lib paths were added to either XE6 or XE7. Are there some steps I missed after installing the binary?

I also checked in the following path :"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\14.0\lib\win32\release" but Tee920.bpi was not there.

Did I miss something? I need to get this working ASAP! I have spent the last 24 hours attempting to figure this out, and I'm on a timeline!

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't Find Tee920.bpi and Tee921.bpi?

Post by Yeray » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:29 am

Hello Kyle,

This looks the same that was discussed here.
Could you please check all the paths in your IDEs (library and include paths) with no projects loaded, create a new empty project, try to build it and, if it builds, add a TChart and rebuild it?
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy