help,how to install in delphi xe6

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: help,how to install in delphi xe6

Post by Sandra » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello Drinker,

We have realized if you change the language for non-Unicode programs from Chinese to English, just for the time to compile the source code, you can compile the source code without problems. We would like suggest you use the recommendation as workaround at the moment. To access to Languages for non-Unicode programs, you should only go to: Panel Control->Region and Language->Administrative.

Could you confirm if the workaround works for you?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Drinker

Post by Drinker » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:11 am

Hello Sandra,

We have completed the installation process of TeeChart Pro by using the binary installer that Yeray showed us last week.

We will try the workaround installation method you suggested by changing the language from non-Unicode to English later and inform you the result, please wait for a little while.

Regards,

Larry

Drinker

Post by Drinker » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:47 am

Hello Sandra,

We tried switching the country and language setting of my OS from traditional Chinese to English (United States) but still can’t obtain a successful installation; the re-compiler says it can’t find dccios32.exe in my computer.
2015-07-13-1.jpg
pic1
2015-07-13-1.jpg (201.27 KiB) Viewed 8666 times
2015-07-13.jpg
pic2
2015-07-13.jpg (317.86 KiB) Viewed 8675 times

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sandra » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Hello Drinker,

Thanks for your answer. Please uncheck the options for iOS in the TeeRecompile program and attempt to recompile. That way we can check if there are any other problems.
Assuming that it compiles correctly, please recheck your RAD Studio installation to confirm that the part for iOS is correctly installed. It appears that the required Delphi iOS compilation file is missing.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Drinker

Post by Drinker » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:01 am

Hello Sandra,

After unchecking the options for iOS as what you advised, I have finished the TeeChart Pro recompilation & installation at last.

I have one last question here. Does the TeeChart Pro that I purchased also contain the QuickReport component? If it does, then which icon will be generated to represent this component after its installation in my XE8? Where can I find this QuickReport icon to confirm that all the TeeChart Pro components have been successfully installed?

Thanks.

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:36 am

Hello Drinker,
Drinker wrote:Does the TeeChart Pro that I purchased also contain the QuickReport component? If it does, then which icon will be generated to represent this component after its installation in my XE8? Where can I find this QuickReport icon to confirm that all the TeeChart Pro components have been successfully installed?
QuickReport is a 3rd party library, different from TeeChart. You can find them here.
It was shipped with old IDEs in a similar way than TeeChart Lite version, but not anymore. So, if you want QuickReport for XE8, you should contact them.
What Steema Software supports regarding QuickReport is the integration of TeeChart into their reports. This integration is accomplished by an extra package, TQRChart. Find here detailed instructions about how to prepare, build and install it.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy