TQRChart for C++ Builder XE3

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TQRChart for C++ Builder XE3

Post by Narcís » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:39 am

Hello Jonathan,

TeeChart packages are Delphi packages and from them C++ Builder are generated. There are no specific C++ builder packages so Delphi is needed to generate TQRChart packages for C++ Builder in your circumstances. If anybody in your team has Delphi XE3 installed, he/she could generate the packages at anytime. In the meantime, we are working on preparing the specific C++ Builder packages for you with same QR and TeeChart versions as you reported.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sandra » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello Jonathan,

I would like inform you that I have installed the Quick Report files XE3 for Win32 (QR505CBXE3.EXE) from the Quick Report Download page and the files are installed for me after run the QR505CBXE3.exe are QR5RunDXE3.bpl and QR5DesignDXE3.bpl as you can see in the image below:
QuickReportC++Files.jpg
QuickReportC++Files.jpg (115.83 KiB) Viewed 5101 times
And the TeeChart packages for Quick Report works fine in Rad Studio XE3 C++Builder

I would like suggest you uninstall all the Quick Report files are you installed and remove the QR505CBXE3.exe from your machine. Then download again the QR505 installer from the Quick Report WebSite and install QR again. Could you confirm us your results?
Also, if you want you can update the QR version and use the Quick Report 506 instead of Quick Report 505
Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

JonathanM

Post by JonathanM » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Thank you, it works.

I redownloaded QR505CBXE3.exe from QuickReport website, and indeed, it was twice the size of the setup we had on our server...

Eveything works now, thank you !