Delphi XE6 has TeeChart errors when launching

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
blue_monkey

Delphi XE6 has TeeChart errors when launching

Post by blue_monkey » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:56 pm

I recently installed Windows 7 (x32) TeeChart binaries and source for XE6, XE7 and XE8. During the installation I had errors related to GDIPAPI and GDIPOBJ, but I resolved them by adding the XE5 hpp files from a download on your website.

I installed again and got only the following error "TeeChart fiels to AUTO install cannot be found."

When I try to launched Delphi XE6 and before I attempt to open any project files, I get several errors as shown in the attached file.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Kent
Attachments
SteemaErrors.zip
Error messages
(173.16 KiB) Downloaded 432 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Delphi XE6 has TeeChart errors when launching

Post by Yeray » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:35 am

Hello Kent,
blue_monkey wrote: During the installation I had errors related to GDIPAPI and GDIPOBJ, but I resolved them by adding the XE5 hpp files from a download on your website.
In the latest release announce in this forum you can see this:
Narcís wrote: ATTENTION: For those users with problems with missing GDIPOBJ & GDIPAPI headers, you can download them here.
It would be helpful if you could you please specify what options did you select when installing those IDEs. Did you install both Delphi and C++Builder personalities? Did you select/unselect TeeChart Standard/Lite packages?
blue_monkey wrote:I installed again and got only the following error "TeeChart fiels to AUTO install cannot be found."
This message indicates that TeeInstall.exe, the utility the installer actually calls to install the package into the IDE, can't find the packages.
I see you mention you got that error message when running the binary installer, but I'm not sure about what exact installer you are running. Are you installing TeeChart Pro v2015.15? If so, are you using the "full" installer or the "download on demand" installer?
blue_monkey wrote:When I try to launched Delphi XE6 and before I attempt to open any project files, I get several errors as shown in the attached file.
I'd suggest you to check you are running the latest installer available, v2015.15, with high privileges.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy