How do I compile the TeeChart packages with Delphi Seattle?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Isah

How do I compile the TeeChart packages with Delphi Seattle?

Post by Isah » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:01 am

Hello,

we have bought the latest TeeChart version with source code and we are going to use it with Delphi 10 Seattle. After installing I've run TeeRecompile.exe, which compiles all TeeChart Delphi 10 Seattle packages successfully.
However, we want to compile all TeeChart Delphi 10 Seattle packages ourselves, but we can't. When I try to compile the first package, Tee923.dpk, I get the following eror:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] Tee923.dpk(56): F2613 Unit 'VCLTee.TeeConst.pas' not found.

By adding 'Vcl' to the search path of the package I can prevent this error, but now I get the following error:

[dcc32 Error] TeCanvas.pas(5539): E2010 Incompatible types: 'VCLTee.TeCanvas.TTeeCanvas' and 'TeCanvas.TTeeCanvas'
[dcc32 Error] TeCanvas.pas(8243): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TTeeCanvas' and 'TTeeCanvas3D'
[dcc32 Fatal Error] VCLTee.TeeProcs.pas(633): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'TeCanvas.pas'

I don't know how to correct this error, can you help?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I compile the TeeChart packages with Delphi Seattle?

Post by Yeray » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:22 am

Hello,

Note the references between units are without prefixes. It seems your command isn't using VCLTee unit scope name / prefix.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Isah

Re: How do I compile the TeeChart packages with Delphi Seattle?

Post by Isah » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Thanks for the fast answer. I can compile now I've added 'VclTee' to the 'Unit scope names' property of the packages.