Marks distance when cloning a chart

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
cibchart

Marks distance when cloning a chart

Post by cibchart » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:10 am

Hello,

we have another odd problem that wasn't there in our old Version of TChart.

In our Module there are multiple Chartobjects. The code to fIll the values and configure the charts is the same for all charts. We take the first chart object with it's series definitions and clone it onto the other charts, then fill the values. With this method we only need to configure the first chart (the one on the left) in the IDE and all properties are copied to the other charts automatically. Because of this every chart *should* look the same (!) and it did in the old version of TChart. In the new version, as you can see, the position of the marks is only correct in the first chart. The marks are set to Auto Position in the first chart. I tried setting Auto Position do true and false in the code in all charts without any effect. I can't figure out where the Problem is. Do you have any clues or ideas?
Attachments
1.png
1.png (26.71 KiB) Viewed 4031 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Marks distance when cloning a chart

Post by Yeray » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello,

This thread comes from here. I've split your post to a new thread because it asks an unrelated issue.

How are you cloning the chart? Can you please attach a simple example we can use as-is to reproduce the problem here?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy