Some properties not being saved.

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
MVBobj

Some properties not being saved.

Post by MVBobj » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:00 am

TeeChart1.jpg
TeeChart1.jpg (68.42 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Hi,

I am using the TVolumePipeSeries and there are some of the properties that are not being correctly saved and are being reset at run-time.

I attached a JPG file - the transparency of the border pen for the volume pipe is one that I have to keep changing - if I set it in the development environment it gets reset at runtime. How do I set this programatically?

Thanks,
Robert.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some properties not being saved.

Post by Narcís » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi Robert,
MVBobj wrote: I am using the TVolumePipeSeries and there are some of the properties that are not being correctly saved and are being reset at run-time.
Using our current sources, If I change it at design-time, save the project and reload it, the property is still at the same value I set it, it's being correctly serialized. Is this what doesn't work for you? Which TeeChart version are you using?
MVBobj wrote: I attached a JPG file - the transparency of the border pen for the volume pipe is one that I have to keep changing - if I set it in the development environment it gets reset at runtime. How do I set this programatically?
You need to set the code below. You'll need to include TeCanvas unit in the uses section.

Code: Select all

Series1.Pen.Color:=TTeeCanvas.ColorFrom(Series1.Pen.Color, 200);
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum