What versions can I use?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
OSNick

What versions can I use?

Post by OSNick » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:15 pm

I'm a bit confused about what versions I'm allowed to install with my subscription. I'm using Delphi 2007 and XE5. The email I got says:
<snip>
DOWNLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
-------------------------
You can download TeeChart Pro v2012/13/14/15 versions from our website: http://www.steema.com
Click on the "Client Access" menu button on the homepage and it will take you to the Private Customer Downloads.
Then, enter the following Access Code:
Customer Number: P1810002
<\snip>

How does this relate to what I'm seeing on the downloads page? I've tried downloading the latest version but it doesn't work with the given username/password.

Help please!

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What versions can I use?

Post by Yeray » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:41 am

Hello Nick,

I've used your license from this April (ending in 95) with its password to enter the Client Access and this is the list I see, what seems logical with an up to date VCL source code license:
firefox_2016-08-17_09-22-38.png
firefox_2016-08-17_09-22-38.png (73.9 KiB) Viewed 4810 times
OSNick wrote:I'm using Delphi 2007 and XE5.
First note Delphi 2007 was moved to the legacy group of IDEs in the latest TeeChart versions. This means the binary version doesn't support it any more, but TeeRecompile still lists it in the legacy group for the Source Code version.
https://www.steema.com/product/vcl
OSNick wrote:I've tried downloading the latest version but it doesn't work with the given username/password.
What exact installer have you found problems with?
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy