TeeChart 2016.19.161025 VCL/FMX release available

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Gemma
Advanced

TeeChart 2016.19.161025 VCL/FMX release available

Post by Gemma » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Greetings!

Steema Support Central writes to inform you of the availability of the latest TeeChart VCL/FMX release.

TeeChart VCL/FMX customers may download the version at no-charge from the customer download page.

The 2016.19 update includes installers for all development environments supported.

The release also contains some new features, improvements and bug fixes. Release notes may be viewed at the version info page.

ATTENTION: For those users with problems with missing GDIPOBJ & GDIPAPI headers, you can download them here.
Best Regards,
Gemma Gibert
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
Instructions - How to post in this forum

dridgway

Re: TeeChart 2016.19.161025 VCL/FMX release available

Post by dridgway » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:17 pm

I just downloaded this package (with source) and it failed to install/compile on my new Delphi Berlin 10.1 Anniversary Version 2 upgrade with the TeeChart Recompilation Tool error message:
---------------------------------------------
Error: The Delphicompiler: dccosx.exe cannot be found at Delphi path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Embaracadero\Studio\18.0\Bin\dccosx.exe

TeeChart packages cannot be recompiled.

Please check you have installed the Delphi personality when installing
Embarcadero RAD / BDS
---------------------------------------------
I just used the default installation of Berlin 10.1 upgrade 2 Anniversary when I installed it, so I don't recall any "personality" choices. Everything went fine until I got to this point.

Does the Tee Chart library need to be updated to the 'upgrade 2 Anniversary' version?

Thanks, Don

dridgway

Re: TeeChart 2016.19.161025 VCL/FMX release available

Post by dridgway » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:44 pm

***PROBLEM SOLVED!!!***

I got to thinking that the 'osx' extension probably meant Apple/Mac and it was looking to compile those packages. You see, I only wanted to program for Windows and Android so those were the only boxes I checked for the install. I didn't check any Apple boxes. So while the Source Compiler does need a tweak programming in this regard, my workaround was to re-install my Delphi Berlin 10.1 update 2 Anniversary and CHECK ALL OPTIONS--32bit, 64bit, Mac, iOS, Android. It worked; it installed and compiled everything and no more error msg. I won't be programming any Apple thing but at least I got past that problem.