RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
philipljackson

RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin

Post by philipljackson » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:23 am

Hi

New computer - I have installed TeeChartVCLFMXSOURCE-2016.19 into RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and everything has been working OK all day.

I changed a form which does not have any references to TeeChart and then re compiled and was surprised to get the following error

Code: Select all

[dcc32 Warning] Opencal.pas(46): W1005 Unit 'Vcl.FileCtrl' is specific to a platform
[dcc32 Error] TeCanvas.pas(5672): E2010 Incompatible types: 'VCLTee.TeCanvas.TTeeCanvas' and 'TeCanvas.TTeeCanvas'
[dcc32 Error] TeCanvas.pas(8468): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TTeeCanvas' and 'TTeeCanvas3D'
[dcc32 Fatal Error] TeeProcs.pas(662): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'TeCanvas.pas'
TeCanvas opened up at the appropriate line (5672) but I noticed other errors on line 148 which indicated that the unit $IFDEF D16 TRectF=System.Types.TRectF; was being seen rather than the ELSE

{$IFDEF D16}
  TRectF=System.Types.TRectF;
{$ELSE}
  TRectF=record
    Left,
    Top,
    Right,
    Bottom : Single;
  end;
{$ENDIF}
Assistance gratefully appreciated to resolve this

Many Thanks

Philip L Jackson

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin

Post by Yeray » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:39 am

Hello,
philipljackson wrote:I changed a form which does not have any references to TeeChart and then re compiled and was surprised to get the following error

[dcc32 Warning] Opencal.pas(46): W1005 Unit 'Vcl.FileCtrl' is specific to a platform
    [dcc32 Error] TeCanvas.pas(5672): E2010 Incompatible types: 'VCLTee.TeCanvas.TTeeCanvas' and 'TeCanvas.TTeeCanvas'
    [dcc32 Error] TeCanvas.pas(8468): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TTeeCanvas' and 'TTeeCanvas3D'
    [dcc32 Fatal Error] TeeProcs.pas(662): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'TeCanvas.pas'
Sounds as if the compiler found the non-prefixed (ie TeCanvas.pas) units before finding the prefixed units (ie VCLTee.TeCanvas.pas).
Please check:
- The "VCLTee" prefix is present in the "unit scope names".
- The correct references are present in the Library paths.
philipljackson wrote:TeCanvas opened up at the appropriate line (5672) but I noticed other errors on line 148 which indicated that the unit $IFDEF D16 TRectF=System.Types.TRectF; was being seen rather than the ELSE
This is normal. "D16" means "for RAD XE2 and above".
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

philipljackson

Post by philipljackson » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:02 am

Hi

Besides the regular path statement, for some reason there were 2 additional entries in the library path

$(TEELIBPATH)
$(TEESRCPATH)

Removing the source path appears to have resolved the issue.

Thanks for your advice.

Philip L Jackson

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:29 am

Hello,
philipljackson wrote:Removing the source path appears to have resolved the issue.
Thanks for clarifying. We'll check it.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy