RX Tokyo 10.2 release

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
bdw
Advanced

RX Tokyo 10.2 release

Post by bdw » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi,
Can you tell me is the Build 2017.20.170306 release compatible with 10.2 or when a release will be made ?

We also have the Source Recompilation Tool, is there a setting to allow it to detect 10.2 ?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RX Tokyo 10.2 release

Post by Yeray » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:55 am

Hello,

I'm afraid v2017.20 doesn't support Tokyo. We are working on it and we'll publish new installers as soon as possible.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

jcd

Post by jcd » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:27 pm

bdw,

I downloaded the binary installer TeeChartVCLFMX-2017.20.exe and it didn't detected 10.2 tokio. Then I downloaded TeeChartVCLFMXSOURCE-2017.20.exe, and it detected tokyo, compiled and installed successfully.

Hope this helps.

H.Hasenack (S&G)

Post by H.Hasenack (S&G) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:45 am

Dear Yeray (?)

It would be soo helpful to have a way to recompile TeeRecompile.exe. For all I care, provide the rteerecompile sources in a separate project (dpr ?) so your customers with a source code subscription wont be "blocked" when a new delphi release arrives, or even when Embercadero starts up it's beta program. I have put in a # of patches in tchart pro to fix some bugs meet some of my demands, and now I can't go forward.

Please add it to the sources project, or provide teerecompile as a separate compilable probject.

Regards

Whookie

Post by Whookie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:51 am

1++

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:31 am

Hello,
jcd wrote:I downloaded the binary installer TeeChartVCLFMX-2017.20.exe and it didn't detected 10.2 tokio. Then I downloaded TeeChartVCLFMXSOURCE-2017.20.exe, and it detected tokyo, compiled and installed successfully.
Yes, thanks for sharing.
We'll publish binary installers asap.
H.Hasenack (S&G) wrote:It would be soo helpful to have a way to recompile TeeRecompile.exe. For all I care, provide the rteerecompile sources in a separate project (dpr ?) so your customers with a source code subscription wont be "blocked" when a new delphi release arrives, or even when Embercadero starts up it's beta program. I have put in a # of patches in tchart pro to fix some bugs meet some of my demands, and now I can't go forward.

Please add it to the sources project, or provide teerecompile as a separate compilable probject.
We use to publish a TeeChart beta at Embarcadero beta forums.
We could provide TeeRecompile sources on demand but we don't see a big reason to include them in the TeeChart (with sources) releases. Note TeeRecompile is a quite big and very complicated project, even for us!
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software

H.Hasenack (S&G)

Post by H.Hasenack (S&G) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 am

Ah yes , the last tchart edition indeed detects and compiles using TeeRecompile.exe. good job!

Thanks for testing it! :D

Whookie

Post by Whookie » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:13 pm

yes thumb up for this feature!

btw. I'm interested in the TeRecompile src too (I'd like to see if I could implement my output path request from last year)

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:36 am

Hello,
H.Hasenack (S&G) wrote:Ah yes , the last tchart edition indeed detects and compiles using TeeRecompile.exe. good job!

Thanks for testing it! :D
You are welcome! :)
Whookie wrote:yes thumb up for this feature!

btw. I'm interested in the TeRecompile src too (I'd like to see if I could implement my output path request from last year)
I'm sending you an email with TeeRecompile sources.
Feel free to remind us any ticket you feel we should be paying more attention to.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software