Standard & Pro loaded in Tokyo 10.2 Clash

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
TimH

Standard & Pro loaded in Tokyo 10.2 Clash

Post by TimH » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi I have your Steema Teechart Pro and just installed into Tokyo 10.2 Delphi Enterprise with now problems after installing quickreport 6 for Tokyo 10.2

Everything was fine.

Went through the installing the Quick report component generic instructions with no issues until I came to adding the package when it kept giving me an error about something already being registered – cannot remember think vcl.teereg already in pro.

I then unticked the Teechart Pro and it registered the QR but now whatever I do it will not add pro back and gives me this error :-

Cannot load package DclTeePro925. It contains unit TeeChartReg which is also contained in package DclTee925.

I also noticed that i now have Teechart Standard 2017 and TeeChart Pro 2017 and Teechart Standard 2017 is ticked with TeeChart for QuickReport but whatever i do i can not get TeeChart Pro Back

Any help will be greatly appreciated as i seem to have broken everything and dont really want to unistall and reinstall everything if there is a fix.

Thanks

Tim

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Standard & Pro loaded in Tokyo 10.2 Clash

Post by Yeray » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello Tim,

We received a similar question from you by mail and a reply following it saying you could solve the problem removing the TeeChart Standard instance.
If you still find problems with it, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy