Issue with bar chart

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
johnnix

Issue with bar chart

Post by johnnix » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Hello,

I am facing a very strange issue with my bar charts which I cannot resolve. Attached is an image, at the right is the bar chart from my last build with Delphi Berlin and the previous version of TChart, on the left is the bar chart I get when compiling under Rio with the latest TChart version. The issue seems to be related to the left axis minor grid display (appears when minor grid is visible) and axis orientation (when inverted it does not happen).

I was not able to reproduce this in a new project file and I desperately need any ideas on where to look for a fix as this makes my application unusable.

Regards
Attachments
Annotation 2019-03-19 154225.png
Annotation 2019-03-19 154225.png (31.35 KiB) Viewed 8691 times

johnnix

Re: Issue with bar chart

Post by johnnix » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:56 pm

The issue appears to be solved if I set Sort -> Y -> Ascending instead of Sort -> None but I need to have the values list unsorted

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Issue with bar chart

Post by Yeray » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:18 am

Hello,

I don't remember a similar issue being reported before, and I'm afraid there are too many unknown variables to be able to deeply investigate what could be happening.

As you know, we'd need to reproduce the problem here. If you can't reproduce the problem in a new simple project, maybe it can be reproduced exporting the chart to a tee file and loading it in a new application.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy