Inverted Arrow in a bar chart

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
mLapido

Inverted Arrow in a bar chart

Post by mLapido » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:28 pm

Is it possible to make the arrow to be ploted up side down for negative values in a bar chart with the style set to Arrow??

best regards and Happy New Year (with as few bugs and as much success as possible) to you all

Milton Lapido

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:07 am

Hi, Milton.

Not without changing TeeChart source code. To be more specific, you'd have to change the TBarSeries.DrawBar method and rotate arrow (when you're plotting negative value).
Perhaps this is something we could add as feature in next maintenance release. In case you have TeeChart v7 source code license, please contact me at "marjan at steema dot com" and I'll send you modified code which draws rotated arrows,cones, etc.. when value is negative.
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com

mLapido

Post by mLapido » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:16 pm

hi,

I do own a source code license. I sent you an e-mail. I also tried to make the change myself but I realised that it might be bigger than I antecipated, and also it would be best if I keep my source code in sinc with yours, so that when a new version comes out I won't lose this modification.

best regards,
Milton Lapido.