Painting problem with HighLowSeries connected with custom vertical axis

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Askom

Painting problem with HighLowSeries connected with custom vertical axis

Post by Askom » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Hi!

I have a problem with HighLowSeries connected with custom vertical axis. Its interior is painted in wrong position on the chart.

1. I have one HighLowSeries type series with values in 0-1 range. Left axis is set to 0-2 range (first screen)
Then I clear the chart and add the same series but with its own vertical axis (range 0,1) (second screen)
tee1.png
tee1.png (25.43 KiB) Viewed 7793 times
The outline (blue) is painted in proper position but the interior (red) is painted in the position of the range of standard left axis (0-2) not the custom one.

2. When in the beginning I set left axis to 0-10 range. The result is as follows:
tee2.png
tee2.png (30.86 KiB) Viewed 7793 times
The outline (blue) is painted in proper position but the interior (red) is painted in the position of the range of standard left axis (0-10) not the custom one.
Attachments
Tee.zip
(140.49 KiB) Downloaded 678 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Painting problem with HighLowSeries connected with custom vertical axis

Post by Yeray » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello,

I've been able to reproduce the problem and already fixed it for the next maintenance release (#id=2271).

Since you own the sources, you can apply the fix and Recompile.
Open the unit ErrorBar.pas and replace all the "ParentChart.Axes.Bottom" occurrences by "GetHorizAxis" and "ParentChart.Axes.Left" by "GetVertAxis".
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy