I bought a TeeChart Standard with source (2022.34) licence.
After several reinstal of DElphi 10.3.1 and TeeChart, I finaly got an (almost) working configuration.
Here is what I did to be able to step through TeeChart code with F7 or F8 when debugging :
- run TeeReCompile for RAD Studio and RX10.3 Rio, with "Debug package compilation" checked,
- add "[TeeChart install directory]\SourceStandard\VCL" in "Tools\Language\Library\library path",
- add" VCLTee" in "Project\Options\Delphi compiler\unit scope names".
Now TeeChart works fine in debug configuration, but :
* When I switch to release configuration, the compilation is OK (0 error message and 0 warning, succes message at end), but the .exe file I get don't work : the application form don't appear when using "run" from Delphi IDE or when clicking on the exe file in the release directory.
* I had the same problem when using the free TeeChart Lite provided whith Delphi (debug exe working, but not release exe).
* When my applications don't use TeeChart components, both debug and release exe work.
Anybody can help me to obtain working release exe with TeeChart components ?
Thank's in advance
TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1