Installing TQRChart

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
toreba

Installing TQRChart

Post by toreba » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:21 am

Hi,

I followed the instructions from in 'Technical Articles: How to install TeeChart with new versions of QuickReport', and I still can't get it to install. The packages compile fine. But when I come to install the design package DclTQR76.bpl the error message says 'the dynamic link library qrpt60.bpl could not be found on the specified path...' The message refers to the old QRv3 bpl that no longer exists on this computer. How and where do I change the DclTQR76 package not to look for it?

Thanks

Toreba

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:30 am

Hi Toreba,

This is because your Delphi has still some old packages installed or, at least, references some of them. You should check:

1) Project -> Options -> Packages -> Check that packages list doesn't still have QR v3 packages.
2) Project -> Options -> Directories/Conditionals -> Search Path -> No specific Quick Report v3 packages are on the list at new TeeChart and TQRChart paths are in top of the search list.
3) After having checked that you should select the left-bottom "Default" checkbox and accept changes.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

toreba

Post by toreba » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:08 am

Hi,

I can't see any references to QR3 packages. In the Project -> Option -> Packages list the only QR package installed is 'QR4DesignD6.bpl'. The Project -> Options -> Directories/Conditionals -> Search Path is empty. Under Environment Options -> Library -> Library Path, the new TQRChart path is top of the list.

Any more thoughts?

Thanks.

Toreba