x labels on ColorGridSeries

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
leaf

x labels on ColorGridSeries

Post by leaf » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:57 pm

I am using a ColorGridSeries to image my data. When I Call AddXYZ I pass loop control variable for x and z params and my data as y. My image looks good but labels go from 1 to 256. I want to change the labels to feet which will run from +/- 3.38902 with an increment of 0.0264.

I set Axes.Bottom.Minimum, Maximum and Increment to the numbers above. When I call AddXYZ, I pass Minimum + lcv * increment. When I do this, my plot no longer looks any good.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need a different plot type? All examples have axes labels 1..n. I don't want my axes to be labeled 1..n, I need to get the labels in feet.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:56 pm

Hi Dave,

to scale the axes, have you used the :
SetMinMax method and Increment property ?
If so, which code are you using so I can see what you refer ?

leaf

Post by leaf » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:46 pm

yes i have and it all seems to work. The axis looks right but the image does not. I sent sample code calling the AddXYZ method. It is a double for loop with calculated x and z parameters. There is 2 blocks of code, in one the image is good but the axis is not, in the other, the axis is good and the image is not.

It is a related thread (TcolorGridSeries I think) that you have been responding to. If you need more example code than that, let me know in that thread and I will send it to you.

Thanks!