DepthAxis position

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:01 am

Hi Mochi,

(1)
Are you trying to move the depth axis along x direction or along z direction? If you're trying to move it along x direction, then you should use the PositionPercent to move it around. On the other hand, if you're trying to move it along y direction (vertically), then you should use the ZPosition. I've tried both properties (using v6.01) and it worked just fine.

(2)
Yes, you're correct, it's a bug, I've added it on our defect list and a fix for it will be considered to inclusion for the next releases.

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:40 am

Hi, Mochi.

Yes, you're correct. If you change depth axis z position, only the axis line and ticks position is changed. Axis label are still positioned at the same coordinates. One for our wish/to-do list for next release.
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com

DTech

Depth axis moved but the ticks, numbers, title do not move

Post by DTech » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:44 pm

I'm experiencing the same problem and was wondering when the fix is expected to be in a release. With the code below, the Depth axis is moved but the ticks, numbers, and title do not move.

.Axis.Depth.Title.Caption = "DEPTH"
.Axis.Depth.Visible = True
.Axis.Depth.Otherside = True
.Axis.Depth.ZPosition = 100
Thanks, DTech

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:20 pm

Hi,

yes, it's on our defect/wish list to be reviewed for the next maintenance releases.