Missing TeeChart Components

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Damon

Missing TeeChart Components

Post by Damon » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:57 pm

I just upgraded TeeChart 6.01 to 7 for Delphi 6. Under the TeeChart component Tab, I am missing the basic components TChart and TDBChart. Checking my Project Options (Component -> Install Packages...), all the following are present and checked: TeeChart 7 Components, TeeChart 7 for OpenGL, TeeChart 7 for QuickReports, TeeChart Pro 7 Components, TeeChart Pro 7 Graphic Formats. Choosing "TeeChart 7 Components" and then clicking the "Components..." button displays the components I should see on the components tool bar for the TeeChart tab, right? Well, just the two components mentioned earlier are missing out of all of the checked packages listed above. I can create new TChart objects at run time but shouldn't I be able to drag a TChart component onto a form? Any idea on how to get these two components to appear?

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:23 am

Hi, Damon.

Have you clecked the "Additional" and "Data controls" tabs ? TChart and TDBChart are NOT located in "TeeChart" palette, but in "Additional" and "Data controls" tabs.
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com

Damon

Post by Damon » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:52 pm

Found 'em! I've only created new instances at run time so never used the components directly. I just assumed they would all be together under the same tab. Thanks... I appreciate your help.

-Damon