TeeChart Wizard appears when creating a new form!

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
NoName

TeeChart Wizard appears when creating a new form!

Post by NoName » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:38 am

Hello,

after installing Teechart6 design-time package for Delphi 6, when I click on File -> New -> Form (to create a new form in Delphi), it appears the "TeeChart Wizard", instead of a brand new form!
The same behaviour happens when I click the "New Form" button on the Delphi 6 toolbar.

If I uninstall the Package, everything works fine.

The package file is "dclTee66.bpl"

What have I to do to have TeeChart package installed, and continue to create a new form by clicking on the "New Form" button?

Thanks

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:31 am

Hi,

. strange..you're the first person with this problem, maybe you've change any Editor options.. ?
If you still having problems I think the best option is to uninstall the TeeChart Pro and Delphi and install all again.

NoName

Post by NoName » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:52 pm

Hello Pep,

oh, well... as far as I can remember, the editor options are still the same. I use default Brief Emulation as keymapping and speedsettings...

I thought TeeChart registered the wizard in the Windows Registry, but it didn't.
I did a search in a delphi newsgroup, and I discovered that a wizard (properly called "Expert") may be installed as a package.
In fact, if I uninstall the package (dcltee66.bpl), the wizard goes away.

I don't know, maybe it's a combination of factors, and the package is innocent.
If I am the only one with this problem, it's probably my fault.

Regards