TChart6, again

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
kmanuele

TChart6, again

Post by kmanuele » Thu May 20, 2004 3:24 am

Am willing to try to install TChart6 into BCB5 Pro, again.

Since I was unable to compile the source code without numerous errors (see previous post), I thought I would now try your recompile tool.

It's not in the private download area.

I would much prefer that the manual compile problem be fixed, rather than a "use at your own risk" tool.

Why can't this thing be compiled? I spent $ upgrading, and cannot use it.

Kevin

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Thu May 20, 2004 7:34 am

Hi Kevin,

yes, you're correct, the link is broken. Could you please post an email here or send me an email to pep@steema.com so I can send the Recompile tool directly to you ?
I would much prefer that the manual compile problem be fixed, rather than a "use at your own risk" tool.
Which errors are you getting ?

kmanuele

Post by kmanuele » Fri May 21, 2004 5:45 am

Re: manual compile

Trying to compile group Tee6BCB5.bpg. First package Tee6C5.bpl in group gives "unable to find TeeUI6C5.bpi", then whole series of similar "unable to find ....." messages.

This is TeeChart source code as installed by TeeChart, in its default install folder -- and it can't even find itself !!!!

My BCB5 Pro is clean of old packages and ALL third party tools (I went through this problem compiling 5.02, so I know the painful process).

very, very frustrating.

Kevin

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Wed May 26, 2004 9:21 am

Hi Kevin,

see my other post and if you still having problems let me know.