When Steema fix installation for TCh7 for BCB

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
scalak

When Steema fix installation for TCh7 for BCB

Post by scalak » Mon May 24, 2004 11:55 pm

I am really disappointed with you. I have BCB6 Standard edition. I bought lately your package TCh7. When I try to install it I get the messages that the Tchart installer wants to compile the source files (I do not have them because I bought it without any source). It strange that the people complain about it since November last year. Now we have May and the same problems with installations (6-7 months)

Would you like to publish somewhere step-by-step guide how to install those packages manually. Myself I do not have a time to research it on my own.

Regards
scalak

:mrgreen:

AlexW

Post by AlexW » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:13 pm

:( I second that...If I've got to do it manually, I really need step-by-steps. I tried going to the bin folder and adding the components from there. Sure, I get them on the tool bar, but if I try to compile, I get errors. Need Help!! (BCB 6 standard edition).

BigOleGuppy

Post by BigOleGuppy » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:40 pm

Third.

Or... Is there ANY projected release date for 7.01 with the fix????

Thanks

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:16 pm

Hi.

New 7.01 beta version and updated installer is already under testing. The official 7.01 release date has not yet been set, but a fair estimate is 21-45 days.
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com