Unit was compiled with a diff. version of System.RTLVersion

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Command Alkon

Unit was compiled with a diff. version of System.RTLVersion

Post by Command Alkon » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:08 am

Hi,

Just downloaded TeeChart 6.01 for Delphi 6. Since our product heavily uses Report Builder aswell we needed to integrate both TeeChart and Report Builder.

Only way was to get TeeChart 6.01 and Report Builder 7.04. Since Report Builder requires Delphi Update Pack 2, however TeeChart gives me the following error.
Unit TeeProcs was compiled with a different version of System.RTLVersion
I did a search and found 1 answer to install Delphi Update Pack 2 without RTL update but there is no option in Delphi Update Pack 2 to do this manually.

I was wondering that if there is a solution to this issue apart from not installing Delphi Update Pack 2 because Report Builder needs it.

Cheers

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:29 am

Hi Alkon,

it should work fine if you have all the Delphi6 patches installed on your machine. Make sure all Delphi6 patches are installed before to install the TeeChart Pro version. Also, normally all the RB versions are compatible with TeeChart Pro versions but I suggest you conctact with Digital Metaphors and ask they if your RB version supports the TeeChart pro version you have installed.

Command Alkon

Post by Command Alkon » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:26 pm

Pep, thank you very much for the quick reply.

I did the follwoing and everything seems to be working fine now.

Uninstall TeeChart 6.01
Install Delphi 6 Update Pack 2
Install Delphi 6 RTL Update 2
Install Delphi 6 RTL Update 3
Reintall TeeChart 6.01

woila it is working. Thanks again.