Pause

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Mel

Pause

Post by Mel » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi,
I'm working with VS2017 and steema.teechart.net.standard.4.2018.2.12 version in VB.NET language.
I want to know how can i add a button to do a pause into the tchart, i want to press the button and the series pauses. Can anyone help me?

Christopher
Guru

Re: Pause

Post by Christopher » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Hello,
Mel wrote: I want to know how can i add a button to do a pause into the tchart, i want to press the button and the series pauses. Can anyone help me?
I can help you :D

I think I need you to be a little more specific though - what do you mean by 'pausing the series'? That is, could you describe the context of your code a little please?
Best Regards,
Christopher Ireland / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Mel

Post by Mel » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:56 pm

Christopher wrote:Hello,
Mel wrote: I want to know how can i add a button to do a pause into the tchart, i want to press the button and the series pauses. Can anyone help me?
I can help you :D

I think I need you to be a little more specific though - what do you mean by 'pausing the series'? That is, could you describe the context of your code a little please?
Hey Christopher,
Thank you so much, do you speak spanish? Is a little bit complicated for me to explain it in english, but if you dont i could try.

Christopher
Guru

Post by Christopher » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Mel wrote: Thank you so much, do you speak spanish? Is a little bit complicated for me to explain it in english, but if you dont i could try.
¡Claro que sí! Sin problema me podáis explicar el tema en español.
Best Regards,
Christopher Ireland / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Instructions - How to post in this forum