ColorGrid smooth/blur

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
flobadob

ColorGrid smooth/blur

Post by flobadob » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:26 pm

I've been working with the ColorGrid data series to display gridded data and that has met our needs until now. A user has requested that we provide them with a smooth/blur option. So far I haven't been able to find a way to do this (we have resorted to post-processing a bitmap but that is of limited use). Is there a way to get a smooth/blur effect with ColorGrid or should I be looking at an alternative type of series to achieve this effect?

Thanks, K

Christopher
Guru

Re: ColorGrid smooth/blur

Post by Christopher » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello,
flobadob wrote:I've been working with the ColorGrid data series to display gridded data and that has met our needs until now. A user has requested that we provide them with a smooth/blur option. So far I haven't been able to find a way to do this (we have resorted to post-processing a bitmap but that is of limited use). Is there a way to get a smooth/blur effect with ColorGrid or should I be looking at an alternative type of series to achieve this effect?
Well, the TChart Feature Demo, shipped with the product, has a binary data 'foot' example which could be the kind of thing you're looking for, e.g.
TeeChartNetExamples_2018-03-29_17-15-45.png
TeeChartNetExamples_2018-03-29_17-15-45.png (219.09 KiB) Viewed 8938 times
Best Regards,
Christopher Ireland / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Instructions - How to post in this forum

flobadob

Re: ColorGrid smooth/blur

Post by flobadob » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Christopher wrote: Well, the TChart Feature Demo, shipped with the product, has a binary data 'foot' example which could be the kind of thing you're looking for, e.g.
Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look at that example.