YValues.Value

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
pngny1

YValues.Value

Post by pngny1 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:43 pm

Hi there,

First, I hope that I am not putting this in the wrong area.

I am using TeeChart 6 in a .NET application. I'm trying to get the values of a series using:

Code: Select all

myChart.Series(0).YValues.Value( someindex );
However, it doesn't seem to be available in .NET. in VB 6 it seems to work fine. Is there some equivelant of this? Is there any other way of retreiving some Y Value for either a given x value or location?

myChart.Series(0).XValues.Locate ( somevlaue );
Thank you very much for your help.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:16 am

Hi pngny1,
First, I hope that I am not putting this in the wrong area.
If you are using TeeChart Pro ActiveX then you'd better post your messages at the ActiveX forum. But, to help us solve your problems, please specify which TeeChart version are you using and in which environment are you using it.
However, it doesn't seem to be available in .NET. in VB 6 it seems to work fine. Is there some equivelant of this? Is there any other way of retreiving some Y Value for either a given x value or location?
Yes, this works. Just open one of the Visual Studio .NET VB demos included with TeeChart 6 installation at C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Pro v6 ActiveX Control\Examples\Visual Studio .NET\VBasic (default english installation path) and add the code above to the project.

TChart1.Header.Text.Clear()
        TChart1.Header.Text.Add(TChart1.Series(0).YValues.Value(5))
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum