TeeChart.NET v1.1 and PocketPC installation problem

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
lolo31

TeeChart.NET v1.1 and PocketPC installation problem

Post by lolo31 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:44 am

Hello,

I have just install this last release in Visual Studio.NET 2003.
After installation of the release, when i launched VS, it said it can't install new components because there are missing files.
After, when I add manually "teechart.pocket.dll" in my PocketPC project, it said it don't find "System.drawing" assembly.

Note: I have uninstall the previous version before install the new one.

Best regards,

LR.

Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marc » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:05 am

Hello LR,

I've just downloaded the installer from the customer download page to try it in a 'new' VSNET2003 installed machine.

The installation appears to work correctly, placing TeeChart icons on the Toolbox and the Example Pocket project loads and compiles without a problem.

Please bear in mind that the TeeChart Pocket Assembly does not have a visual designer and as such can't be added to the Toolbox. That may be the error message you have seen, as VSNET checks available assemblies the first time the Palette editor is opened. That message can be ignored.

If you still encounter problems with your project..
Please check the example Pocket project to see whether that loads and runs correctly and if it offers any more clues should an error message occur.

Regards,
Marc Meumann
Steema Support

lolo31

Post by lolo31 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:50 am

Ok, the example works very well.

Thanks,

LR