ASP.Net Click Series Event

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Jim Holmes

ASP.Net Click Series Event

Post by Jim Holmes » Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:10 pm

I have an ASP.Net application using the click series event I have two charts on the form and initially all that was required was for the top chart to control the creation of the bottom chart by clicking on the series.

The requirements have changed slightly and I’m now required to provide the same functionality on the bottom chart. I used the example code in the tutorial and for the top chart everything works ok.

When I click on the bottom chart it causes an auto post back event but in the debugger it would appear that it’s not catching the click series event for the second chart.

The original application rendered the second graph as an image, I have tried to save it as a session parameter but when I do this the chart is not rendered.

Is it possible to have more than one chart with a related click series event?

Many thanks

Jim

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:41 pm

Hi Jim,
Is it possible to have more than one chart with a related click series event?
Yes, I've created one example here using the latest version available from our web site and works fine. I've post it into the steema.public.attachments newsgroup, could you please check if it works fine for you ?