TeeChart 7: problems during installation

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Verane

Post by Verane » Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:40 am

Hi,

I have the same problem as other people in this thread...
I have tried to do what is advised in the last message, at the exception that I have not uninstalled Delphi8, as the only action I had done with my Delphi8 was trying to install teeChart7.
So I have installed the two uprades, and tried again to install TeeChart7. But I still have the same error message.

Do I really need to uninstall Delphi8 ? Is it the only way to get TeeChart7 working ??
What about this 'private download' I heard about in this thread ?

I don't understand why you still leave on your web site something that is unable to install itself properly...

Verane.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:06 pm

Hi Verane,
Do I really need to uninstall Delphi8 ? Is it the only way to get TeeChart7 working ??
What about this 'private download' I heard about in this thread ?
Yes, one of the things we've seen is that uninstalling and installing Delphi8 again works fins (not for all the customers..).
If you still having problems contact me directly to pep@steema.com and we'll what can we do.
I don't understand why you still leave on your web site something that is unable to install itself properly...
The problem is that it works fine for some customers and not for others. We're investigating which could be the problem, and hope to have this fixed for the next maintenance release v7.01.

Also, please post all the problems/questions related with the TeeChart Pro v7 in the VCL forum.