Where did my components go!

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Matt G

Where did my components go!

Post by Matt G » Tue May 04, 2004 4:49 pm

Hello,

I installed the latest version of TChart.Net. I accidentally installed the version for .Net2003. I have 2002 :roll: . Nothing worked, but I could go to Tools>Customize Toolbox, and add the components at least.

I then uninstalled the 2003 version and installed the 2002 version, but I can't get the components to show up in the toolbox (I'm using VB) or find the components to add them to the toolbox.

Any ideas? I'm really stuck till I figure this out. I've uninstalled and re-installed a couple of times to no avail.

Any help is appreciated.
Matt

Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marc » Thu May 06, 2004 11:30 am

Hello Matt,

What version of the .NET framework does VS.NET report when you open the About dialogue from the VS.NET IDE?

Thanks.
Regards,
Marc Meumann
Steema Support

Matt G

Post by Matt G » Thu May 06, 2004 12:57 pm

I managed to get everything working again. I had to uninstall VB and TeeChart. Then reinstall VB and my origonal version of tChart, then upgrade to the proper (for .Net2002) current version of TChart.

All is well now. In the future I'll be more careful about mixing versions!! What a hassle! But I think it was basicly my screwup that caused it.

Thanks for the help.