ZOrder & Diagonal Cross

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
TonyC

ZOrder & Diagonal Cross

Post by TonyC » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:18 pm

I'm running TeeChart Pro for .NET v1.1.1544.23908 and I am having a couple problems.

1. How can I set up my chart so that I can layer the different series? Right now I have a couple bar series that are stacked and a line series that I want to draw on top of the bar series. I can't seem to get that to work.

2. Has anyone else had a problem with a line series using a Diagonal Cross shape at each point not displaying properly in the legend? I have several charts that use a line series with the Diagonal Cross and it keeps putting the diagonal cross that should be in the legend out in the middle of the plot. Are there any workarounds?

Thanks in advance.

-Tony

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:45 pm

Hi Tony,

1) If you want to have one of the Series on top of each other you can use the Exchange Serie method (TChart1.Seties.Exchange(...,...))

2) Could you please post an image here or in the Steema.Public.attachments newsgroups so I can see what you refer ?

TonyC

Thanks and an image...

Post by TonyC » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:18 pm

The Exchange function worked just fine.

I don't have a place I can publicly display this image. Do you have an email address I can email it to?

-Tony

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:22 pm

Hi Tony,

sent it directly to my mail at pep@steema.com

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:15 pm

Hi,

yes, you're correct it's a bug, I've added it on our defect list and a fix for it will be considered to inclusion for the next maintenance releases of TeeChart.A workaround is to set the legend Custom Position to true after you have set the alignment, and asign a top and left values.

Code: Select all

TChart1.Legend.Alignment = Steema.TeeChart.LegendAlignments.Bottom
TChart1.Panel.MarginBottom = 50
TChart1.Legend.CustomPosition = True
TChart1.Legend.Top = 150
TChart1.Legend.Left = 100