Helpfiles for TeeTree

TeeTree VCL for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder.
Lenfors

Helpfiles for TeeTree

Post by Lenfors » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 am

Hello!

I downloaded TeeTree Tutorial.chm. Under contents I can see "Contents", "Tutorials" (with 4 chapters) and "Overviews" (with 3 chapters). But whatever I select I get "Navigation aborted, enter address again" (Translated from Swedish....).

Also tried the TeeTree2New.exe. But I can't see any source code! It only shows a "Configure" button, but whatever folder I select I don't get any source.

Regards, Mikael

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Helpfiles for TeeTree

Post by Yeray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Michael,
Lenfors wrote:downloaded TeeTree Tutorial.chm. Under contents I can see "Contents", "Tutorials" (with 4 chapters) and "Overviews" (with 3 chapters). But whatever I select I get "Navigation aborted, enter address again" (Translated from Swedish....).
Could you please try to download it again? Here it works fine under Windows 7 ENG.
Lenfors wrote:Also tried the TeeTree2New.exe. But I can't see any source code! It only shows a "Configure" button, but whatever folder I select I don't get any source.
You have to select the demo sources. For me, they are at "C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart 8.06 for Delphi 2010\Examples\TeeTree\Demo"
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Lenfors

Post by Lenfors » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok, where can I find these files? Looked at downloads on stema.com but can't find any examples.... just precompiled demos (logged in as customer).

Regards, Mikael

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Michael,

The TeeTree demo sources are shipped with TeeChart binaries installer as well as the new features demo, the help guide and the tutorials.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software

Lenfors

Post by Lenfors » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Sorry, dont understand what you mean! Where are the file I'm supposed to point to from the "Configure" button!?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Michael,

I think that you are a source code customer, aren't you? If so, when you enter you license and password at the client area, you can choose between:
1) TeeChart Pro version 8.06 Full Source Code
2) Installers with compiled Packages, .Net assemblies, Demos and Documentation

In the second option, you should find the Binary Installers and select your IDE.
Then, for example if you downloaded and installed the binaries for TeeChart Pro VCL v8.06 for RAD Studio 2010, you probably have it installed at "C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart 8.06 for Delphi 2010" and you should find the path mentioned in my previous post "C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart 8.06 for Delphi 2010\Examples\TeeTree\Demo"

Note that installing the binaries may change your IDE's search paths and library paths to use the TeeChart from the binaries instead of the Teechart from the sources if you have the sources also installed. So if you installed the binaries, I recommend you to run TeeRecompile to reinstall the sources into your IDE.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software