tree shape

TeeTree VCL for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder.
Kamil

tree shape

Post by Kamil » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:15 am

hi,
i was wondering if is there some simple way to create a shape and include it into toolbar in editor...
problem with this shape is that it will show 4 different texts and 4 colors
--------
| val1 |
|-------|
| val2 |
|-------|
| val3 |
|-------|
| val4 |
---------

thanx
ivan kovacs

tom
Advanced

Post by tom » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 pm

Hi,

In teeTree you can make your own shapes and show them in the editor. The shapes in the teeTree library can function as an example, eg TreeUML.pas, TreeTransit.pas.

However, for your purpose, there is no need to create a custom shape, since teeTree2 already has a shape which fullfills your needs: TGridShape

"A Grid shape is a bi-dimensional array of normal shapes. Each grid cell is a node, fully customizable."

By setting the amount of rows to 4 and columns to 1 of a Grid Shape, you have the shape you wanted to create.

An example can be found at the teeTree2 demo. Navigate through the example tree to: Welcome > Custom Shapes > Grid Shape

Regards,
Tom.

Kamil

Post by Kamil » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:02 am

Tom wrote:Hi,

In teeTree you can make your own shapes and show them in the editor. The shapes in the teeTree library can function as an example, eg TreeUML.pas, TreeTransit.pas.

However, for your purpose, there is no need to create a custom shape, since teeTree2 already has a shape which fullfills your needs: TGridShape

"A Grid shape is a bi-dimensional array of normal shapes. Each grid cell is a node, fully customizable."

By setting the amount of rows to 4 and columns to 1 of a Grid Shape, you have the shape you wanted to create.

An example can be found at the teeTree2 demo. Navigate through the example tree to: Welcome > Custom Shapes > Grid Shape

Regards,
Tom.
Thank you, but i couldn't find sources for TeeTree Demo on your site.
I've found only compiled demo....

regards
Ivan Kovacs

tom
Advanced

Post by tom » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:25 pm

Hi,

send an email to tom@steema.com and I'll provide you the source code of the demo's.

Kind Regards,
Tom.